A tour to real India has to include cities that will continue to live in your hearts forever. Delhi, the capital city of India, Agra the City of Love and Jaisalmer, the Golden City make for a perfect choice. This power packed tour plan will accommodate the best flavours of India.
Here’s what the dream Delhi Agra Jaisalmer Tour Package will include for you:
Duration – 05 Days / 04 Nights
Destinations Covered – Delhi, Agra and Jaisalmer
Day 01 – Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi
- Meeting with Assist
- Transfer to hotel in a well maintained and comfortable car driven by an experienced and uniformed chauffeur
- Night stay in Delhi
Day 02 – Sightseeing Tour in Delhi
- A leisurely breakfast buffet.
- Board the well equipped cab for sightseeing tour of capital city.
- A visit to Qutab Minar – The tallest monumental structure in Delhi, its construction was started by Qutub-ud- din Aibak in 1119 and completed by his successor Ilttumish.
- Proceed to India Gate – This is an amazing structure and a must visit in Delhi. It is a war memorial to the Indian soldiers who had fought with the British troops in World War I and the Afghan wars.
- A visit to other significant sightseeing spots, including Rashtrapati Bhawan, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, and Laxmi Narayan Temple.
– Dinner buffet at Five Star or renowned fine dining restaurant.
– Check-in to hotel.
Day 03 – Agra
- Early morning pick up from hotel after tea and refreshment.
- Transfer to the railway station in a well equipped cab driven by uniformed chauffeurs.
- Board the superfast air-conditioned train to Agra.
- The breakfast is served in the train.
- Check-in to hotel.
- Sightseeing trip to Agra after some rest.
- A visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. A beautiful monument of love which is truly an architectural marvel in pure marble.
- A visit to the Agra Fort, Diwan-I-Am (the hall of public audience where the Emperor heard public petitions), and Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience).
- A visit to Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the sandstone “ghost town” and the UNESCO World Heritage Site was worth visiting.
- Transfer to Airport for flight to Jodhpur.
- Airport pickup and transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and relax.
Day 04 – Jaisalmer Tour
- Early morning check out from hotel after tea.
- Breakfast in train.
- Transfer to railway station and board train to Jaisalmer.
- Pick up from Railway Station and transfer to Hotel.
- Check-in to hotel and relax.
- Visit to Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri (a must visit place when in Jaisalmer).
- A visit to Sam Sand Dune for a unique Arabian Night Desert experience. Overnight Desert Camp stays in sand dunes with 5-star tented accommodation. Enjoy cultural program, authentic Rajasthani dinner, and camel ride.
Day 05 – Explore Jaisalmer
- Early morning check out from camp after breakfast.
- Explore Kuldhara (the abandoned ghost town), Amar Sagar & Badabagh.
- Authentic Rajasthani lunch.
- Transfer to Railway Station.
- Board train to Delhi.
- Rajasthani Dinner at Desert Camp Jaisalmer.
- Camel safari at their desert Jaisalmer.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle.
- English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- All currently applicable taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations in itinerary.
- Return or multi-city economy class air tickets.
- Pick-up and drop-off at Delhi airport.
- Private transportation.
- Cost of fuel.
- Allowance of driver.
- Toll and parking fees.
- All payable taxes.
- Sightseeing as stated in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for monument.
- Guided tour.
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Passport and Visa
- Flight insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from locations outside of itinerary
Once the tour is booked, we are not in a position to cancel the activity. In case of cancellation under unavoidable circumstances or an emergency, the package is non-refundable.
Meeting point entirely depends on bookings made by the client.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The ideal time to visit Jaisalmer is between the months of September and March when it is not too warm.
- At least a week’s tour is recommended to explore its rich heritage and culture including its famous Rajasthani cuisine.
- Thar Desert areas near Jaisalmer are also considered as ideal locations for dune bashing and off-roading as well. The Sam Sand Dunes are thronged by thousands of adventure junkies who has a yearning for these two sports and make it part of their Jaisalmer trip.
- Reach the Sam desert at around 3.30 PM, which is just 45 minutes drive from Jaisalmer.
Looking forward to book a Delhi Agra Jaisalmer Tour Package? Please get in touch with us now.