The Delhi Udaipur Tour Package covers two beautiful cities of India, New Delhi and Udaipur. The combination of rich history of India and royal grandeur will mesmerise you for sure. Relax and unwind yourself amidst the beautiful and pure environment of the Capital City of India and City of Lakes.
Day 01 – A Sightseeing Tour of Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi.
- Meeting to assist at the airport.
- Transfer to hotel and breakfast.
- Pick-up from hotel by professionally trained and uniformed chauffeur.
- Proceed for sightseeing tour of New Delhi.
- A visit to the grand towering monument Qutab Minar.
- A trip to the Martyr Memorial India Gate.
- Red fort visit
- Laxmi Narayan Temple (Birla Temple)
- Dinner buffet at a 5 star hotel.
- Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 – Agra Tour
- Early morning pick up from hotel after tea and refreshment.
- Transfer to the railway station in a well equipped cab driven by uniformed chauffeurs.
- Board the superfast air-conditioned train to Agra.
- The breakfast is served in the train.
- Check-in to hotel.
- Sightseeing trip to Agra after some rest.
- A visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. A beautiful monument of love which is truly, an architectural marvel in pure marble.
- A visit to the Agra Fort, Diwan-I-Am (the hall of public audience where the Emperor heard public petitions), and Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience).
- A visit to Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the sandstone “ghost town” and the UNESCO World Heritage Site was worth visiting.
- Transfer to Airport for flight to Udaipur.
- Airport pickup and transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and relax.
Day 03 – Sightseeing Udaipur
- Early morning check out from hotel after tea.
- Drive to airport.
- Flight to Udaipur.
- Breakfast in flight.
- Arrival in Udaipur.
- Meeting to assist at the airport.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Relax and move to sightseeing.
- A visit to pride of Udaipur, City Palace.
Built in the year 1559 by Maharana Udai Mirza Singh, City Palace is beautifully located on the banks of Pichola Lake. The beauty of this palace lies in its location and an amalgam of European, Medieval and Chinese styles of architecture. This amazing place is home to 11 magnanimous palaces constructed during various periods and by various rulers. It is an awe inspiring construction with some of the best courtyards, terraces, pavilions, hanging gardens and much more.
- Lake Pichhola
This is yet another man made wonders in the city dominated by nature. It was constructed in 1362 AD. Rana Udai Singh II. The picturesque lake is encircled by magnificent hills, grand palaces, temples and bathing ghats. Cruising in Lake Pichola will let you have the time of life. Sunset views are not missed.
- Leisure time.
- Shopping at local markets.
- Dinner and check-in to hotel.
Day 4 – Udaipur
- Leisurely breakfast.
- Proceed for Udaipur sightseeing.
- A visit to Bagore Ki Haveli.
Located near Pichola Lake, Bagore Ki Haveli is the 18th century wonder built by Amir Chand Badwa, Chief Minister at the Royal Court of Mewar. Later on, in 1878 the Haveli became the residence of Maharana Shakti Singh of Bagore. It is home to a museum that displays the culture of Mewar. It also displays antique collections and 100 rooms reflecting unique style of architecture.
- A visit to magnificent Kumbhalgarh Fort
This is one of the best spots to visit in the city of Udaipur. It was constructed by Maharana Kumbha in the 15th century. Being the birthplace of the renowned warrior and King of Mewar, Maharana Pratap, the palace has earned a lot of fame among locals and tourists from across the globe.The fort is protected and surrounded by a thick wall (15 kms long). This is the second longest wall in the world and the first is known the world over – The Great Wall of China.
- A visit to Sajjan Garh.
Sajjan Garh promises an impressive side of Mother Nature. This is one of the hot favourites among tourists. The palace is small but promises exquisite sunset views. Built by Maha Rana Sajjan Singh in 1884 as an observatory to observe the arrival of monsoon and predict weather conditions, it was left incomplete due to his untimely demise. Tourists visit this place for fascinating views.
Day 5 – Back to Delhi
- A leisurely breakfast.
- Transfer to airport to board the onward flight.
- Accommodation, dinner and breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Flight tickets for Delhi, Udaipur and Delhi in air-conditioned chair car.
- All transfers.
- Sightseeing in Delhi and Udaipur as per the Itinerary.
- An exclusive Air Conditioner Car is reserved for the trip.
- Local and experienced English speaking guides.
- All driver allowances.
- All taxes.
- All parking charges etc.
What’s not included:
- Any entrance fee to monuments.
- Any tips, beverages, laundry, or similar personal expenses.
- Any item not listed in ‘Cost Includes’
Once the tour is booked, we are not in a position to cancel the activity. In case of cancellation under unavoidable circumstances or an emergency, the package is non-refundable.
Meeting point entirely depends on bookings made by the client.
Things to Know Before You Go
- There are many markets and bazaars in Udaipur. Hathi Pol is one of the best and biggest where you can pick up local folk art and handicrafts, including the unique Rahjasthani miniature paintings.
- Delhi street food is amazing. Make sure you visit renowned stalls that give preference to quality and hygiene.
Pick-up and drop-off included in the package is available only from hotels listed in the package.
- The best time to visit Udaipur is between the months of September and March.
Interested in booking a Delhi Udaipur tour package? Please get in touch with us now.