Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Bangalore – Mysore – Hasan (08 Nights / 09 Days)
A unique tour that covers the Heritage of Karnataka and magic of golden triangle will thrill your senses. Experience the glorious past and grandeur of India that still remains explored with a tour package designed for true blue travel buffs.
Day 01 / Arrival Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi, the capital city of India.
- Meeting to assist at the airport.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 / Delhi
A hearty breakfast before proceeding for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi :
Old Delhi – The tour has been designed to ensure maximum fun and enjoyment for ardent travel lovers. This is an experience that can only be felt. Right from the rich heritage, culture, traditions and culinary delights, the tour will offer you everything that defines Old Delhi. The tour is planned in a fashion to help you visit the best sites, including the ancient buildings and monuments.
New Delhi – The Golden Triangle tour is incomplete without travelling to New Delhi. A visit to Humayun’s tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat and Government buildings will help you know the real India.
Day 03 / Delhi Agra (By superfast airconditioned train) Agra Jaipur (By road) enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri
- Early morning pick up from hotel.
- Transfer to railway station.
- Boarding superfast airconditioned train to Agra.
- Breakfast in the train.
- Arrival in Agra.
– A visit the Taj Mahal – This structure has been ranked as one of the seven wonders of the world. The magnanimous monument is a paragon of love and a poetry in marble. One of the most lavish expressions of love by an emperor for his deceased wife, Taj Mahal stand exquisitely on the banks of the river Yamuna, making every Indian proud of its culture. This architectural marvel is a must visit for all.
– A visit to the famous DiwanIAm (hall of public audience). The colonnaded hall is constructed of redsandstone. It is home to throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back. This is where the Emperor heard public petitions.
– A visit to the DiwanIKhas (hall of private audience). The hall displays marble pavilions with splendidly designed floral inlays. It effortlessly lends an ethereal ambience to the place. The emperor sat on his gemstudded Peacock Throne and held meetings with foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms.
– Relish a lavish buffet lunch.
– Drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri after lunch. The well maintained and meticulously preserved red sandstone structure once served as the estranged capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. It was built in the year 1569. The place was deserted when its water supply failed.
- Arrival in Jaipur.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04 / Jaipur
- Lip smacking breakfast.
- Proceed for a morning excursion to Amber Fort.
- Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
Amber Fort Palace – Amber palace is one of the classic examples of architectural marvel in red sandstone. The construction of this exquisite fort palace was started by Man Singh I in the year 1592. Jai Singh I, the descendent of Man Singh I completed the construction.
City Palace – The beautiful palace in Jaipur serves as the main palace and the seat of the government. The construction of the City Palace complex started in 1732. After the completion of construction in the late 19th century, several changes were introduced. Many new structures were also added to the complex. Mubarak Mahal was one of the last additions made to the complex. City Palace was used to organize royal weddings, royal birthdays, religious festivals, and coronations of new kings.
Jantar Mantar – The place is a set of 14 colossal astronomical observatory instruments. Amazing Jantar Mantar was constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh II. It is home to the most accurate devices. It is the fascination and the firm belief of the Maharaja in alignment of date, star and other celestial movements as critical elements for predicting the fate and fortunes. He followed the procedure while planning wars and other important scheming. He used these charts to determine the best time for major events such as parties, meetings, wars, and weddings.
Hawa Mahal – This is a splendid structure constructed by Rajput Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. Red and pink sandstone is used to construct Hawa Mahal while blending Mughal and Rajasthani architecture style. Architect Lal Chand Ustad created the façade of Hawa Mahal similar to a honeycomb. It is home to 953 ‘jharokas’ or small windows carved out exquisitely in a traditional Marwari design.
- Evening relax and relish an authentic Rajasthani dinner at popular Chokhi Dhani Village Resort.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05 Jaipur –Bangalore (By Flight)
- Scrumptious breakfast.
- Check out from hotel after breakfast.
- Transfer to airport.
- Boarding flight for Bangalore.
- Arrival from the airport.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Spend the morning relaxing and getting refreshed.
- Afternoon starts with a sightseeing tour to the following sites:
- Lal Bagh gardens
- Parliament Building Vidhan Soudha
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum
Night stay in Bangalore.
Day 06/ Bangalore – Hassan ( By road )
After Breakfast drive towards Hasan and visiting the famous tourist attractions that fall en route such as the Sravanabelogola that is renowned for the 17m high statue of Lord Gomateshvara atop the Indragiri Hill. Night stay in Hassan.
Day 07/ Hassan
- Sightseeing in Hassan entailing detailed excursions to amazing places such as Behur and Halebid.
- Laze around and enjoy evening shopping at the colorful local markets.
- Night stay in Hassan.
Day 08/ Hassan – Mysore (By road)
- A hearty breakfast drive to Mysore.
- Enjoy varying topography, lifestyles, and history enroute to get an insight on how different the two regions within a single state are.
- Arrival at Mysore.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Proceed for sightseeing tour to the following sites:
Brindavan Gardens – It is undeniably one of the most beautiful terrace gardens in the world. A must sightseeing option when on a Mysore tour, the garden enchants all. The illuminated fountains, well planned and maintained botanical parks, extensive varieties of plants and fulfilled boating offers an amazing experience for all.
Mysore Palace – This gigantic palace is one of the largest and most spectacular monuments across the nation. Also referred to as Amba Vilas, this incredibly beautiful palace is located in the heart of the city of Mysore and constructed out of wood burnt down in the year 1897 during a royal wedding. Built in IndoSaracenic style that amalgamates Hindu, Muslim, Rajput and Gothic styles of architecture effortlessly, the palace includes an open courtyard in the center covered beautifully by a gold plated dome. It is home to an exquisite collection of carvings and works of art from across the globe.
– Night stay in Mysore.
Day 09/ Mysore Departure
– Transfer to airport.
– Boarding the flight back to home.
The cost includes the following:
- As per itinerary, 08 nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Train tickets for DelhiAgra in airconditioned chair car.
- All transfers.
- Sightseeing in Agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Hassan, Mysore, and Bangalore as per the Itinerary.
- All travel to AgraJaipur, BangaloreHassanMysoreBangaore. The journey will be accomplished in exclusive Air Conditioner Car.
- Local English speaking guides .
- Elephant ride in Jaipur (Subject to Availability).
- All taxes.
- Allowances for driver.
- Parking etc.
The cost will not include:
- Any entrance fee to monuments.
- Any airfare.
- Any personal expenses such as tips, beverages, laundry etc.
- Any item not displayed in cost includes.