Delhi Agra Jaipur Mumbai Delhi (7 Nights/ 8 Days)
Star struck travel buffs will enjoy this amazing package. Uniquely designed for those bitten by the movie bug, this version of golden triangle will let you know how it is like being a part of Bollywood. Enjoy the fun of acting, dancing around the trees and direction apart from enjoying a tour through some of the most impressive cities of India.
Day 01 / Arrival Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi.
- Meeting with assist at the airport.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 / Delhi
- A delectable breakfast.
- Proceed for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi:
Old Delhi – A sightseeing tour of Old Delhi (witness to the majesty of ancient Indian grandeur and royalty) entailing a visit to the following:
- Raj Ghat The memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.
- Jama Masjid The largest mosque in India towers Old Delhi with a capacity to hold a mindblowing 25000 people.
- Red Fort The most opulent fort from the past that also served as the palace for the Moghul Empire.
- Enjoy the cycle rickshaw ride from Jama Masjid to Chandni Chowk.
New Delhi – An elaborate sightseeing tour of New Delhi that entails a visit to famous sites such as the Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. The tour includes a drives along the ceremonial avenue Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, the President’s Residence, Parliament House, and iconic Lotus Temple. The tour ends with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave.
– Night stay in Delhi.
Day 03 / Delhi Agra
- Early morning transfer to railway station.
- Boarding superfast airconditioned train to Agra from railway station.
- Breakfast in the train.
- Arrival in Agra within approx. 02 hours.
- Transfer to hotel.
- A visit the enchanting wonder of the world, Taj Mahal. It is believed that over 20,000 men laboured for 17 long years to build this memorial of love. Emperor Shah Jahan built the edifice in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- A visit to the Agra Fort. This is a splendid rusty building constructe of eye catching redsandstone stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. Emperor Akbar started the construction of the fort in 1566.
A visit to the DiwanIAm (hall of public audience).
- A visit to the DiwanIKhas (hall of private audience).
- Night stay in Agra.
Day 04 / Agra – Jaipur
- Drive to Jaipur after breakfast.
- Enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
- Arrival in Jaipur in late evening.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05 / Jaipur
- Morning excursion to Amber Fort after breakfast.
- Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
Amber Fort Palace – Amber palace is the pride of Jaipur. Made from red sandstone, this magnanimous fort palace was initially the idea of Man Singh I. In the year 1592, his descendent Jai Singh I.
City Palace – The palace is an awesome place where people can learn about Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture. It is one of the most loved masterpieces sprawling over oneseventh of the area in the walled city. It id home to Chandra Mahal, and the City Palace Museum.
Jantar Mantar – This the largest and the best preserved masterpieced by Jai Singh II. It is home to outsized astronomical instruments. The best part is that it is still in use!
Hawa Mahal – Also known as a prominent landmark in the Pink City, Jaipur, Hawa Mahalis dizzying fivestorey structures constructed of sandstone plastered pink encrusted. It ensures fine trelliswork and elaborating of balconies. 953 niches and windows are incredibly woven into the palace built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. It marks the royal grandstand for the palace women.
– Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 06 / Jaipur Mumbai ( By flight)
– Transfer to airport to board the flight to Mumbai in the morning.
– Arrival in Mumbai.
– Meeting with assist at the airport.
– Transfer to hotel.
– Proceed for half day tour of Mumbai which covers the following:
- Gateway of India – The towering stone archway designed by Wittett in the 16th century.
- Prince of Whales Museum
- Chowpatty Beach – World famous beach
- Dhobhi Ghat – iconic site where hundreds of washermen accomplish task together.
- Marine Drive.
– Night stay in Mumbai.
Bollywood TourDay 07 / Mumbai (A Day Long Tourism Session for Bollywood)
The Bollywood Tourism Package is day long tour. It is split into two sessions:
Session One Bollywood Drome
The tour will help you to immerse yourself in the glamourised world of movies. You can pay a visit to Bollywood Drome the specially created studio for the tour. It comprises of sets created to recreate memorable scenes from Hindi movies.
This will be an interactive and participative session with the following from Bollywood:
These skilled personalities will enact scenes from movies for the visitors. A question and answer session will also be organized.
Action Sequences – The film technicians will demonstrate tourists how stunts and fight scenes are executed and finally how it appears on the screen
Dance Sequences – The choreographers will recreate the dance magic of movies. A demonstration on how the entire thing is done will also be given.
Scenes from Movies – Performers and a director will enact scenes and demonstrate techniques to the audience.
Q & A Sessions
The visitors can ask questions and get answered by the panel of skilled Bollywood technician.
Interval – Enjoy lunch at BollywooDrome. The lunch will be offered in the style of a unit lunch.
Session Two On the sets
The session makes for an intimate exposure to the behindthescenes activities of a movie or any teleserial. This works as a musthave session for all cinema and art lovers. You can gain a detailed inside look at the sets and know what goes into the making of teleseries and Bollywood movies. You may also have an opportunity to watch skilled technicians work on a movie. This will be at a post production studio. It is a great experience to watch a forthoming hit being shot.
– Night stay in Mumbai.
Day 08 / Mumbai – Delhi Departure
– Morning transfer to airport for boarding flight to Delhi for connecting onward flight.
The price for package is inclusive of the following:
- 7 Nights accomodation on twin sharing basis. This is given as per the itinerary.
- Train tickets of Delhi to Agra in an air conditioned Chair Car.
- Surface travel by exclusive air conditioned car.
- All transfer costs.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Local English speaking Guides.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
All taxes, driver allowances, parking etc.
The price for package does not include the following:
- Entrance fee to the Monuments.
- Expenses related to tips, beverages, laundry etc.
- Any airfare.
- Any item that’s not displayed in Price includes.