How about visiting the best of India without having to cover the entire country? Consider the Terrific Trio – ‘Delhi Agra Jaipur’. Also referred to as the Golden Triangle, these amazing cities are a must visit for all travel lovers.
Simply book ‘Golden Triangle Tour Package‘ to enjoy to the hilt. Here’s a brief description of all of the fun you will be experiencing:
Day 1 – Delhi Tour
- Arrival in Delhi.
- Meeting to assist at the airport.
- Pick up from Airport. A well equipped cab will receive you. It will be driven by an experienced uniformed chauffeur.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Delhi.
Day 2 – City Sightseeing Tour
- A hearty breakfast in hotel.
- Proceed for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old Delhi – This tour will include an exciting tonga ride, visit to Paranthe Wali Gali, best food corners of the region and one of the most beautiful structures of India, Jama Masjid.
- An enchanting sightseeing tour of Old Delhi encompasses a visit to the Raj Ghat and the memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation and Jama Masjid the largest and most beautiful mosque in India.
- New Delhi – A fantastic blend of modernity and cultural panorama, the tour starts with a visit to the grand Humayun’s Tomb, an exquisite and well maintained architectural structure.
- A visit to the magnificent Qutub Minar, a treat to eyes with splendid surroundings and perfect place for photography lovers.
- A drive along the ceremonial avenue Rajpath and past the magnanimous India Gate.
- Check-in to hotel.
Day 03 – Delhi Agra (By superfast air-conditioned train)
- Early morning pick up from hotel after tea.
- Transfer to railway station to board the superfast air-conditioned train to Agra.
- Breakfast will be served in the train.
- Arrival in Agra in approx. 02 hours.
- A visit to the dream architectural wonder of India and honour of the country – Taj Mahal.
- A Visit to the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience) and the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience).
- A lavish buffet lunch (Indian and continental).
- After lunch drive to Jaipur enroute visit to Fatehpur Sikri.
- Arrival in Jaipur.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04 – Jaipur Sightseeing
- Breakfast at leisure
- Proceed for a morning excursion to Amber Fort. An experience you will remember for a lifetime.
- Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
- A visit to the magnanimous Amber Fort Palace, an absolute beauty in red sandstone constructed by Man Singh I in 1592.
- City Palace – A beautiful amalgam of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace is one of the most loved masterpieces sprawling over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It is home to Shri Govind Dev Temple, Chandra Mahal, and the City Palace Museum.
- Proceed to Jantar Mantar – The most amazing, largest and the best preserved of the five observatories masterpieces by Jai Singh II. It preserves outsized astronomical instruments that are still in use!
- A visit to Hawa Mahal – The ornamental “Palace of Winds”. It is a prominent landmark in the Pink City, Jaipur. The marvellous five storey structures is constructed of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with very fine trelliswork.
- Proceed to Chokhi Dhani Village Resort. An evening spent at Chokhi Dhani. Relish authentic lip smacking Rajasthani dinner amidst cultural shows, activities and music.
Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 5 – The Tour Ends
- Breakfast at Leisure.
- Checkout from hotel.
- Transfer to Airport for boarding an onward flight.
- Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi all transfers by well appointed AC Car
- Accommodation at Delhi Agra Jaipur Hotel (3 Star/5 Star as per the choice of client)
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel
- All local sightseeing Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur & chokhi dhani visit.
- Car / cabs
- Driver Allowance
- All toll taxes, road tax, state tax & parking charges
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entry ticket/fees at historical places.
- All personal expenses such as tips to porters, spa, water bottles etc.
- Travel insurance
- Any other expenses which is not under ‘what’s included’ head.
Once the tour is booked, we are not in a position to cancel the activity. In case of cancellation under unavoidable circumstances or an emergency, the package is non-refundable.
Meeting point entirely depends on bookings made by the client.
Things to Know Before You Go
- There are many markets and bazaars in Old Delhi. Bargaining is a must if you wish to get the best deal.
- Delhi street food is amazing. Make sure you visit renowned stalls that give preference to quality and hygiene.
- Pick-up and drop-off included in the package are available only for hotels listed in the package.
- A guided tour of Agra is a must if you wish to make the most of your cultural tour.
Interested in booking a golden triangle tour package? Please get in touch with us now.