Delhi Agra Jaipur Shimla Delhi (08 Nights / 09 Days)
Take a memorable walk through Shimla, a beautiful hill station Strung out along a ridge, set in steep forested hills to experience the best India has to offer. The awe-inspiring hill tracts of Shimla, India’s most popular hill resorts will fill your vacation with utmost thrill. Combine it with a tour to Love City Agra, glorious Pink City Jaipur and enigma of Delhi to make it a dream come true! So when are you booking Golden Triangle Tour with Shimla.
Day 01 / Arrival Delhi
- Arrival in Delhi.
- Meeting with the assistant at the airport & transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Delhi.
Day 02 / Delhi
– A leisurely breakfast in hotel.
– Sightseeing tour of New Delhi.
– A visit to the following jewels of capital city of India:
- Qutab Minar – An architectural wonder in red and buff sandstone and the highest monument in India.
- India Gate – Pride of Delhi and magnanimous structure built in memory of the 90,000 Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives during World War I.
- The President’s House The official home of the President of India.
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial – A Memorial to Father of Nation.
- Laxmi Narayan Temple Popularly known as Birla Temple, the most popular temple in Delhi built magnificently.
– Night stay in Delhi.
Day 03 / Delhi Agra ( By Train ) Jaipur ( By Road ) Palace on Wheels, Jaipur
- Early morning pick up from hotel & transfer to the railway station.
- Boarding the superfast air-conditioned train to Agra from railway station.
- Breakfast in the train.
- Arrival in Agra within approx. 02 hours
- A visit the magnificent Taj Mahal One of the seven wonders of the world, this architectural marvel in pure marble is the most lavish expression of love ever created in the history.
- A visit to the Agra fort – The magnificent masterpiece constructed in red-sandstone, started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
- A visit to the Diwan-I-Am (the hall of public audience where the Emperor heard public petitions).
- At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience). The place is a poetic celebration in the form of marble pavilions with floral inlays lending an ethereal ambience. The Emperor graced the Peacock Throne studded with precious gems to meet his royal visitors and foreign ambassadors.
- An afternoon drive to Jaipur with a visit to Fatehpur Sikri enroute (the sandstone “ghost town”).
- Arrival in Jaipur & transfer to Hotel.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04 / Jaipur
After a leisurely breakfast, a visit to the majestic Amber Fort, City Palace, Palace of Winds, and Jai Singh’s observatory. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05 / Jaipur Delhi ( By Shatabdi Exp Train Dep 1745 Hrs Arr 2230 Hrs )
– After a lavish breakfast, check out from hotel.
– A visit to the magnanimous Amber Fort
– Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the panoramic backdrop of the wooded hills.
– A visit to the following impressive sites:
- City Palace – A beautiful complex of courtyards, garden, and buildings.
- Palace of Winds – Also known as ‘Hawa Mahal’, it is an exquisite 5-Storeyed palace constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Jai Singh’s Observatory Past, present and future merge beautifully at this observatory.
– Evening transfer to railway station to board the air conditioned train to Delhi.
– Dinner in the train.
– Arrival in Delhi.
– Transfer to hotel.
– A night stay in Delhi.
Day 06 / Delhi Shimla (By Road)
- After breakfast, a drive to Shimla by road that takes approximately 8 hrs.
- Arrival at Shimla and transfer to hotel.
- Night stay in Shimla.
- Shimla Tour
Day 07 / Shimla
– After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla. It covers the following famous spots:
- Kalbadevi Temple One of the most popular religious places of Himachal Pradesh.
- Jakhu Temple – An ancient religious site, home to monkeys and world’s tallest statue.
- The Christ Church Built in the 1850’s, it is an architectural marvel that looks absolutely magical during night as lights illuminate the beautifully painted stained glass from the windows.
– The rest of the day is free to explore various other scenic sights or a visit to mall road, (heart of Shimla) and shopping.
– Night stay in Shimla.
Day 08 / Shimla – Kufri Shimla
- An excursion to Kufri in the morning after breakfast. It is a picturesque hill hamlet 30 minutes drive from main Shimla. The Exotica of nature is a visual treat with dense forest and snow caped mountains all around. The bewitching beauty of virgin peaks and flora and fauna will mesmerise you. Stunning views, picturesque locales, and serene ambience will completely relax and rejuvenate your soul.
- Visits to Fagu and Indira Gandhi Holiday Home.
- Enjoy horse riding (optional) in the apple orchids.
- The rest of the day can be spent exploring panoramic sights of the hamlet or visit mall road (main shopping centre and most popular attraction of Shimla).
– Night stay in Shimla.
Day 09 / Shimla Delhi ( Departure )
- After breakfast drive to Delhi ( Aprox. 8 hrs.).
- Upon arrival transfer to airport for boarding your onward flight.
Cost for Package is inclusive of the following:
- Accomodation for 8 nights on twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast.
- Train tickets valid for air-conditioned chair car for Delhi – Agra.
- Train tickets valid for air-conditioned chair car for Jaipur Delhi.
- Surface travel by exclusive air-conditioned car.
- All transfers as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Local language and English speaking guides.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur (subject to availability).
- All taxes, parking charges, driver allowances, etc.
Cost for Package is not inclusive of the following:
- Entrance fee to monuments.
- Tips, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Any airfare.
- Any item not shown in ‘Cost Includes’ above.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t delay anymore and book the Golden Triangle with Shimla Tour now.