Destination Covered : Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Ajmer, Ranakpur, Udaipur, Chittorgarh
Love India? A visit to Rajasthan and Agra is a must. The land of kings sparkles like a jewel in the golden sand. Rajasthan is the largest state of India and a sure shot treasure trunk of vibrant festival, fairs, folk arts and heritage. A visit to this state with Rajasthan Tour Package will let you explore the vivid culture of India.
Among those rare places blessed with high essence of creativity and true artistic colors, a visit to the state of kings will let you have the time of life.
Here is a brief description of what’s in store in your tour package:
Day 01 – Agra
- Arrival in Agra.
- Our uniformed chauffeur will receive you in a well equipped cab.
- Check-in to hotel.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Sightseeing trip to Agra after some rest.
- A visit to the most sought after monument across the globe, Taj Mahal. You will be smitten by the beauty of this amazing memorial of love. Ranked as one of the seven wonders of the world, a visit to this exquisite monument will linger on in your memories forever.
- A visit to the Agra Fort, Diwan-I-Am (the hall of public audience where the Emperor heard public petitions), and Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience).
- A visit to Fatehpur Sikri after lunch. This mystical city is also referred to as the sandstone “ghost town”. It is listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Transfer to Airport for flight to Jaipur.
- Airport pickup and transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and relax.
Day 02 – Jaipur Sightseeing
- Breakfast at leisure
- Time to proceed for a morning excursion to the majestic Amber Fort constructed by Man Singh I in 1592. A must have experience for all Rajasthan tourists.
- Elephant ride ascent to the fort (don’t miss out on it).
- A visit to City Palace. An incredibly beautiful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture sprawling over one-seventh of the area in the walled city.
- Proceed to Jantar Mantar. This is the most awe-inspiring and the best preserved of the five observatories masterpieces by Jai Singh II.
- A visit to Hawa Mahal. Also referred to as the “Palace of Winds”, the stunning architectural masterpiece makes for a prominent landmark in the Pink City, Jaipur.
- Proceed to Chokhi Dhani Village Resort. The evening will be spent at Chokhi Dhani relishing authentic lip smacking Rajasthani dinner and watching cultural shows.
- Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 03 – Ajmer and Pushkar:
- Early morning leave Jaipur for Ajmer & Pushkar after tea and refreshments. Both places are world renowned religious centers for Muslim and Hindu Pilgrims respectively.
- Sightseeing tour starts with a visit to the famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti.
- Proceed to Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra
- A visit to Anna Sagar Lake at Ajmer.
- Proceed to Pushkar.
- Upon arrival, check in at hotel.
- In the evening explore the spiritual facets of the holy town on foot. An amazing and memorable experience!
- Overnight stay in Pushkar.
Day 04 – A Visit to Blue City Jodhpur
- Check out from the hotel early morning after tea.
- Upon arrival check in at hotel.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort. Explore its beautiful surroundings.
- A visit to Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower and local markets.
- Dinner and overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 05 – Visit to Ranakpur – Udaipur
- After breakfast, checkout from hotel.
- Proceed to Udaipur.
- En route to Udaipur, a visit to the famous Jain Temples of Ranakpur which are an architectural masterpieces of the the medieval era.
- Upon arrival in Udaipur check in at hotel.
- Boat ride over Lake Pichola. An experience unmatched and to cherish for a lifetime.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 06 – A Visit to Chittorgarh
- Early morning check out from hotel.
- Upon arrival check in at hotel.
- Proceed for Chittorgarh.
- A visit to Fort & Palaces of Chittorgarh.
Day 07 – The Tour Ends
- Breakfast at leisure.
- Checkout from hotel.
- Transfer to Airport.
- Board flight to preferred to destination (as decided in the itinerary)
- Accommodation, dinner and breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Flight tickets.
- All transfers.
- Sightseeing in All places mentioned in the Itinerary.
- An exclusive Air Conditioner Car is reserved for the trip.
- Local and experienced English speaking guides.
- All driver allowances.
- All taxes.
- All parking charges etc.
What’s not included:
- Any entrance fee to monuments.
- Any tips, beverages, laundry, or similar personal expenses.
- Any item not listed in ‘Cost Includes’
Once the tour is booked, we are not in a position to cancel the activity. In case of cancellation under unavoidable circumstances or an emergency, the package is non-refundable.
Meeting point entirely depends on bookings made by the client.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Cities are color oriented in Rajasthan: Jaipur (pink), Jodhpur (blue), Udaipur (white), Jhalawar (purple).
- There are many markets and bazaars in Udaipur. Hathi Pol is one of the best and biggest where you can pick up local folk art and handicrafts, including the unique Rajasthani miniature paintings.
- Head to the Pink City to buy precious and semi-precious gemstones. This is also the place where you get gorgeous blue-glazed pottery is also made.
- Delhi street food is amazing. Make sure you visit renowned stalls that give preference to quality and hygiene.
- Pick-up and drop-off included in the package is available only for hotels listed in the package.
The best time to visit Rajasthan:
|Summers||April to June||24°c – 45°c|
|Monsoon||July to Sep||21°c – 35°c|
|Winter||Oct to March||10°c – 27°c|
Considering a tour to Rajasthan this year? Please get in touch with us now to know more about our customized and ready to go Rajasthan tour package.